FROM YOUR ORGANIZER
Ask yourself these three questions:
1. Am I being paid what I am worth?
2. Do I have adequate benefits (health insurance, retirement)?
3. Am I happy working for this employer?
If you answered NO to just one of these questions, contact IBEW Local 56 to find out about your career opportunities.
Don’t always believe the misconceptions that you hear about the IBEW. Do your own research or give us a call and ask questions.
If you are a Journeyman Electrician and don’t have comparable benefits contact us today!
|*Vacation||$2.74 per hour|
|*Health Insurance||$10.19 per hour|
|*Local Pension||$6.20 per hour|
|*NEBF (Pension)||$1.03 per hour|
|*Annuity||$3.95 per hour|
|*EETF (Training)||$0.90 per hour|
|Total Package||$56.62 per hour|
How To Apply -
Applications are taken every 3rd Friday of each month from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM during business hours at IBEW Local 56, 185 Pennbriar Drive, Erie, PA 16509.
The following will be required at the time of the application:
· A High School Transcript.
· An approved document of a passing grade in Algebra.
· A copy of your High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· A copy of your Birth Certificate.
· A copy of your Valid Drivers License.
· A $30.00 payment. Either a check made out to the E.E.T.F. or cash.
Apprenetice Wireman Pay Scale
|%||RATE||H & W||PEN||ANN||VAC||EETF||NLMCC||NEBF||TOTAL|
Contact us today and ask about-
Construction Wireman $9.50 - $17.94
Construction Electrician $22.12 - $25.28
*Depending on experience